Advertiser Account Manager - Remote Job
This is a job opportunity is from and for one of our steadily growing affiliate network partners in Barcelona.
As an Advertiser Account Manager at our client's affiliate network, you’ll be responsible for managing relationships with advertisers in the affiliate marketing dating space, along with identifying key opportunities for our affiliate network.
You are detail-oriented, energetic, communicative and commercially driven… all wrapped in a smart, analytical, performance-oriented package. A strong negotiator, you know how to get the best value from your conversations while ensuring everyone leaves the table smiling. You love online marketing and have an established network of contacts in the affiliate marketing and online dating industry. This is an exciting time to join us. We are a small, but rapidly growing company.
- Looking for and Implementing new offers into our tracking system
- Developing, maintaining and growing our business with existing and new advertising partners.
- Negotiate budgets, payout with each advertiser in order to expand the business
- Monitor the performance of our advertising portfolio, taking action where needed.
- Provide professional insight and feedback on campaign performance to our advertisers, affiliate managers and Management.
- Attend relevant trade shows and networking events
- Working close with the affiliate management team to reach objectives
- Fluent communication in written and spoken English is a must, any other language is a plus;
- 3+ years experience in Online Affiliate marketing
- Professional communication skills that allow you to build long term relationships with Advertisers.
- A strong understanding of tracking implementation, such as pixel- and server-to-server tracking.
- Understanding of the online marketing business terminology
- Capability of working independently and within a team;
- A Proven track record of Account management in the online marketing industry.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- A commercial drive and motivation to exceed the company’s set objectives.
- No 9 till 5 mentality
- Prioritization and time management skills
- Proactivity – anticipate needs and provide solutions, take initiative
Good -to-have Skills
- Knowledge of online marketing systems like Affise, Hasoffers, CAKE-marketing, Voluum, or similar.
- An established network of advertisers in the dating industry
- Knowledge of Affiliate marketing related forums
- A competitive base salary with a very attractive commission scheme.
- Regular company outings and drinks in Barcelona
- Fly around the world to attend Tradeshows
- Upward mobility to grow and advance your career
- Being a part of an international team and professional development opportunities
If you have the required skills please send your CV to: